160A Mounted Fuse Switch Disconnector
|FOB Price:||US $5.8 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5.8/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||by Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ZJ-160A
- Type: Resettable Fuse
- Shape: Insert
- Fusing Device: Discoloration
- Current: 160A
- Rated Opering Voltage in: 440V
- Trademark: ZJSIGE
- Origin: Zhejiang
- Breaking Capacity: High
- Usaga: Low Voltage
- Fusing Speed: FF
- Standard: IEC
- Material: Polyamide
- Rated Opering Voltage Ue: 1000V
- Specification: IEC STANDARD
- HS Code: 853690000
The ZJ-630A fuse switch Disconnector it is used either as an operation or protection device for LV line.
Mounted NT fuse switch disconnector.ZJ630-Single phase switch for NT fuses up to 630A
The ZJ-630A fuse switch it is used either as an operation or protection device for LV line.It is designed to be used with NT1,2 or 3 size fuses offering a maximum of 630Amps of line protection without blades.
It case blades are used,the maximum switching load would be 800A.It is manufactured is reinfored fiberglass polyamide and fullfills all the necessary requirements for outdoor installation and operation.
In the ZJ-630A model the connection is make with connectors suitable for aluminum and copper conductors with a section range between 16-95mm2(5-40AWG)
The closure of the cap allows the switch to be closed with or wothout a fuse,preventing the risk of leaving tension parts exposed.It may be provided with a light emission diode(LED)
1) Designed for full load switching with fuse links of disconnector blades upto a rated current.
2) Mounting facility and unique modular design allowing one, two, three or more switches to be installed together to meet SP. TP or TPN system requirements.
3) Fully insulated made from corrosion proof, impact resistant, weather & UV resistant glass fiber reinforced polymide compound with high gladd content suitable for consistent performance under adverse climatic conditions.
4) The upper housing of the switch is hinged to the lower body and can be withdrawn by the insulated operation rod thereby enabling changing of fuse from ground level
5) Flexibility of linking a series of flaps for simultaneous operation.
6) The contacts, made up of ETP grade copper -duy plated are rigidly mounted in the housing independentof the terminal bolts. Single incoming & Double outgoing termination is provided in standard version.
7) Electrical & Mechanical fuse indicators are provided to show status of blown fuse
|Body/ Carrier Material||Polyamide||Polyamide|
|Rated Operating Current||160A||630A|
|Rated Operating Voltage In||440 V 50Hz||440V 50Hz|
|Rated Operating Voltage ue||1000V||1000V|
|Rated Short Time Current ui||10KA rms for 0.5with 17Peak||10KA rms for 0.5with 17Peak|